teenagers are the most misunderstood people on earth ,they are treated like kids but excepted to act like adults..
- Don’t tell her, show her.
- Don’t keep her waiting, hit her up first once in a while.
- Don’t assume things by the looks of it, hear her out.
- Don’t make her feel unworthy, keep your ex relationships to yourself.
- Don’t blame her for questioning, be patient and reassure her.
- Don’t raise your voice at her, she’s already at her weakest point when you guys argue.
- Don’t beg for her back, when she finds someone else who treats her better than you can.
You know that feeling…
when you look at him and think.. wow i love him
but we’re just friends. or maybe when he looks at her
it hurts so much sometimes. whenyour in love with
him and he’s in love with her. you love everything
about him and he loves everything about her. you
wasted all your 11:11 wishes on him. you kept it in for
so long. no one knows how confused you are.
do you tell him you like him?
or do you keep it in as usual. IT’S CONFUSING.
or “its complicated” is your answer when someone
asks you whats wrong. when you look at them
together your eyes fill up with tears. because you love
him. you love him so much. and sometimes you just
wish he KNEW ♥